Thursday 5 July 2007

Today's presentations on ballads


In the unlikely event that my students ever read anything on my blog I'd still like to congratulate them on today's presentations on ballads.

I really enjoyed the ones I saw today. They were inventive, playful and analytical. There's no doubt that they were the result of thought and hard work. Very well done, Laura and Nathan, for "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner". Along with that powerpoint and your role-plays you produced degree level work, particularly for your points on form and structure. (Loved those props!)

Cressida's animated "Frankie and Johnny" was one of the most unusual and enjoyable presentations that I have ever witnessed! And Nina and Tom's on Keats's "La Belle Dame Sans Merci" was academic, spirited and downright interesting.


Well done everyone! You belted the life out of those assessment objectives and are on the way to achieving very high grades. I'm looking forward to next week's presentations.

I'll post again when I've finished with the music video group projects.

No comments:

About Me

I teach Film, Media and English Lit.