Monday 31 December 2007

Predictions for gold and silver for 2008






Throwing ball in the waves beyond Fort Lauderdale's Las Olas Beach reminded me of gold's action today - it's just treading water. My predictions for gold and silver in 2008 are as likely as anyone's to be right - or wrong. However, I'd be surprised if gold did not reach $1000 and silver $26 this year!

Happy New Year whether you are invested in the bull market in the precious metals or taking exams in the coming year. As a Chinese student wished me over Christmas - "Many luck with females!"

Now, where's that Hooters Bar?

Dog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?

There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks
Also visit my site :: erinmore mixture

About Me

I teach Film, Media and English Lit.